Long Island Stairlifts Update Covid-19
During these times, we are faced with many uncertainties. One thing you can count on is that we are here to serve you. Not just in our specialty of installing and maintaining stairlifts, but as part of the Long Island community in anyway we can. If you are in need of assistance please let us know.
While we are considered an essential business and ready to help you with all of your stairlifts needs, we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of your family and loved ones. These include:
1. Technician will call you when we are at your front door.
2. You unlock the door, but do not need to further greet the technician or be present for the installation. You can go to another part of the home.
3. Our technician will do an exact stairway measurement and install the lift.
4. When installation is complete, technician will clean up the area, wipe the lift with disinfectant, will call you when he is leaving, and an operation manual will be left behind.
5. Final payment can be left for technician or done over the phone.
6. We will walk you through usage instructions and any questions on the phone.
We will do everything to make sure you keep your mobility during this time. We will work with you on pricing and create an installation strategy that makes you comfortable and keeps you and our team safe.
Give us a call with any questions. We are fully capable of FaceTiming you or using other video methods to limit contact while evaluating your home.
Please be safe and stay encouraged for the day when this is all behind us.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Stairlift Maintenance Long Island
Reliable Service of Your Stairlift
From cleaning and polishing your stairlift to servicing it completely, we do it all
Count on Us to Maintain Your Stairlift
Get in touch with the certified technicians at Long Island Stairlifts for all your stairlift maintenance requirements. Stairlifts from Acorn and Bruno are very reliable products and they do not require much maintenance. They perform well without any glitches. You can always contact us to perform minor tweaks.
We recommend annual maintenance which includes a thorough cleaning and waxing of the machine. We’ll even send our technician to your home to take care of any issue you’re facing. Once the service is completed, we’ll show you how to take care of the device to avoid similar glitches in future.
- We relocate stairlifts too
- Outdoors strairlifts avilable
If you’re facing a technical problem with your stairlift, our certified technician can try to troubleshoot it for you right over the phone!
FREE on-site estimates are available. Contact us today.
Our technicians are certified by Acorn
For a Speedy Response
CALL NOW 516-388-1470
Long Island Stairlifts Maintenance
For only $149, Long Island Stairlifts provides vacuum, cleaning,
electrical inspection, and tune-up services for Acorn Stairlifts models.