Long Island Stairlifts Update Covid-19
During these times, we are faced with many uncertainties. One thing you can count on is that we are here to serve you. Not just in our specialty of installing and maintaining stairlifts, but as part of the Long Island community in anyway we can. If you are in need of assistance please let us know.
While we are considered an essential business and ready to help you with all of your stairlifts needs, we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of your family and loved ones. These include:
1. Technician will call you when we are at your front door.
2. You unlock the door, but do not need to further greet the technician or be present for the installation. You can go to another part of the home.
3. Our technician will do an exact stairway measurement and install the lift.
4. When installation is complete, technician will clean up the area, wipe the lift with disinfectant, will call you when he is leaving, and an operation manual will be left behind.
5. Final payment can be left for technician or done over the phone.
6. We will walk you through usage instructions and any questions on the phone.
We will do everything to make sure you keep your mobility during this time. We will work with you on pricing and create an installation strategy that makes you comfortable and keeps you and our team safe.
Give us a call with any questions. We are fully capable of FaceTiming you or using other video methods to limit contact while evaluating your home.
Please be safe and stay encouraged for the day when this is all behind us.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Many thanks, and much more, for your chairlift service today which was immediately and successfully provided during a pandemic and life threatening storm.
Without question, Pete recognized our need of service to replace a failing battery and did not hesitate
to help. A service man, correctly protected with mask, made the service call within the hour.
Pete and his company are to be commended for the way they operate with such understanding and compassion, he then even offered to help us, seniors, with resupplies of anything we may need.
We are and we remain grateful to Pete and his company.
– Huguette and Larry Braverman
Free Evaluations for Your Long Island Stairlift Needs
Our stairlifts are convenient, and safe
Our stairlifts require little to no maintenance!
Our stairlifts are easy to customize!
Turn to Long Island Stairlifts for all your stairlift needs. We deal in name-brand products that make life easier for you or your loved one. Courteous and timely service. Contact us today for your FREE on-site estimate.
Our stairlift installations can be customized as per the layout of your staircase. Outdoor stairlifts available! We also offer discounts to military personnel.
From basic cleaning and waxing of your stairlift to complete servicing, our Acorn-certified technicians will get the job done. We can even troubleshoot the problem you’re facing over the phone. Whatever your stairlift needs, we can help!